Consumers: In order to purchase a Program (including through a subscription), a consumer (“you”) must create an account with Novie
You are solely responsible for (i) maintaining the security of your account(s) and (ii) all activity that occurs under your account(s). You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access to or use of your account(s). If you forget your account login information, you may request that we send it to the email address associated with your account(s).
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Novie, and vendors acting on Novie’s behalf, may collect information from and about you as follows:
- Account-related Information: To create an account, you must provide certain information, including your email address and a password. We may allow you to submit additional information including an avatar. You may provide other information about yourself in connection with surveys, contests, special offers, customer support inquiries, and other communications with us.
- Payment Information: If you purchase a Program or a subscription to a Program channel (each such transaction, a “Purchase”), you must provide valid payment card information. This information is collected directly by our payment vendors and is not received or stored by Novie.
- Information Collected Automatically: We collect information about your use of our websites and applications. This may include your activities, your IP address, your browser type, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, your operating system or device type, date/time stamps, and related metadata.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
Third Party Platforms: When you use an application that runs on a third party platform (e.g., iOS, Android, etc.), the provider of that third party platform may collect information about you and your use of our application.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Vimeo may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your orders and deliver Programs and other services to you;
- Provide customer support to you;
- Analyze how our services are being used;
- Communicate with you;
- Verify your eligibility to make purchases and participate in offers;
- Collect any debts, prevent fraud, and otherwise protect the integrity of our systems;
- Enforce our legal rights;
- Perform any functions described at the time of collection; and
- Otherwise operate our business.
DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
Vimeo may disclose information about you as follows:
Authorized Service Providers: We may disclose your information to service providers involved in operating our business. This includes payment providers, email service providers, content delivery networks, cloud storage providers, analytics companies, and professionals such as accountants and lawyers.
To the Public: We may publicly disclose aggregated user statistics and other information. If you create a Producer account and sell a Program, Novie may publicly disclose the fact that you are a content seller that uses the Novie Service.
When you create an account, you may receive certain emails:
Transaction emails: When you first register with Novie, we may send you a welcome email that provides information about the Novie Service and your account. If you make a Purchase, we may send you an email confirming your Purchase. We may also, from time to time, send you other emails concerning your account status. You may not opt-out of receiving transactional emails./
Newsletters: We may send you newsletters and other emails about new or upcoming Novie products, services, or offers. If you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out as instructed in each email or in your account settings.
We use security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent disruptions or unauthorized access from occurring.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may choose not to provide us with certain information. If you fail to provide us with certain information, you might not be able to use certain services that we offer.
You may change your account information or close your account(s) at any time by logging into your account and selecting account settings. If you close an account, you may lose access to Programs that you have purchased. We may preserve your account information (i) for a period of time in case of accidental deletion or in case you change your mind; and (ii) where we believe in good faith that preservation is required by law or necessary to enforce our rights.
USING OUR SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Consumers: In order to create a consumer account with Vimeo or any Producer, an individual must be at least 13 years of age. Children older than 13 but younger than 18 must have the consent of the child’s parent or guardian to use the Novie Service.
Producers: In order to create a Producer account, an individual must be at least 16 years of age.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We or a Producer may provide links to third party websites and applications. We have no control over such services and therefore refer you to their privacy policies for information on their respective privacy practices.
Novie LTD.Dubai Internet City,